Bob volunteers to work with Donna about k2n, templates, and other wikimedia utility.
User: Bob Morris | User: Zhimin Wang | User: Maureen Kelly | User: James Macklin | User: David Lowery | User:
Present: Zhimin, James, David, Bob, Maureen, Paul
- ABI proposal submitted
- New diagrams
Working on: Last weeks- mostly other projects
- Hope for formal annotation session. Else informal session.
- One talk about QC?
- Poster annotations? CQC? Architecture? Wait for call for participation
- Find venues
- AGU American Geophysical Union December 14 SFO; deadline Sept 3
- Donna's current sample:
|On 2009Aug20, a meeting will be held at HUH . We will discuss updates and progress of the filtered push project.|
- New FP work
- Fuzzy match --Zhimin has primitive FM working; No present indexing. Can slow down as data increases
- Tasks for David Lowery
- Make a demo deployment with several nodes; maybe later on 3VMs on a single laptop for realism.
- Bob to work on sensor data reasoning as an FPCQC analysis engine? SMW?
Consensus: SMW more important first
- What is the necessary to represent sensor data (a few weeks from now?)
Semantic global and local KR?
- Start a page AnnotationOntologies at least discussing current state of Annotea