User: Zhimin Wang | User: Chinua Iloabachie | User: Maureen Kelly | User: Paul J. Morris | User: James Macklin | User: Bob Morris | User: David Lowery | User:
- Paul submitted an abstract to GSA : best practice for collections. TDWG group charter is moving along. They do not have template for what the charter should look like. They asked for core members and we submitted a list. We have a revised charter after their first round review. The people in great lakes herbarium consortium
are working on a proposal fro regional network in which they are proposing to incorporate FP prototype into their portal.
- James is planning the annotation workshop. We will probably do it on Thursday as several parallel sessions. He will work on the abstract.
- Bob: the team on knowledge management he organized got the award from GBIF; Guito exposes golden gates web service to facebook. we may want to do the same thing.
- Chinua: He made some modification of the application based on review two weeks ago, adding filtering on the annotation rendering page.
- Zhimin: He finished all diagram for all the components. He is reading literature for the second paper.
- David: He is working the mapping of agent object. He is looking the specify to see the place to put the new code in. He is try to do the configuration to get rid of hard coded data base configuration.
Discussion: Aggregation of web service: flicker + facebook vivo How do we can use social net in our system?
T0DO: use case analysis for synthetic records the collection manager may have different preference for the annotation rendering other than what the researchers want.
Next meeting 2010Aug18