User: David Lowery | User: James Macklin | User: Bob Morris | User: Zhimin Wang | User: BertramLudaescher | User: Lei Dou | User:
- Zhimin: finished exposing GBIF data as rdf triples; working on interface design for annotations
- UCDavis(Lei and Bertram):Working on Curation package, finish general purpose Clustering and MailSender actor.
- The clustering actor clusters the list of record data on specified fields with specified clustering function.
- The MailSender actor authenticates user based on either username/password or OAuth token/secret and can synthesize the mail content by replacing the variables in specified template with incoming data.
- Bob: Been working exclusively on GBIF KOS report, but have learned a lot of new tools and possible FP usecase, e.g. circulating annotations from ontology repos such as BioPortal
Bertram: ocurrence data (present and absence) are ided. Different concepts have some logical connections. Automatic alignment. Provenance story
James: Possible analysis workflow: 2 in proposal: georeferencing; number range. He will put some into the scenario repo in the wiki.
Bob: relevant fields partly missing
Bertram: do something real for key targets, which need not fansy and complete, to moblize user community.
Bob: organize around specify
James: has a good idea about the target usr: mainly natrual histroy. Demo over gbif data is a good start point.
Betram: touch clients as soon as possbile to undrstand their requiements
James: organize a workshop , may right after spnch meeting(May or June)
bob: dimension reduction: 50 attribute over millions of records. check assumption of relation between attributes. Constant quality checking like medacine validation, where with time going, you get more accurrate evaluation.