User: Zhimin Wang | User: Maureen Kelly | User: Paul J. Morris | User: Donna Tremonte | User: Chinua Iloabachie | User:
Chinua and Zhimin, after much investigation of other frameworks and libraries, are hopeful that Prime Faces will be a good solution for the web client. It is compatible with JSF 2. They believe they will have vetted it for our use by next Friday.
- We need a persistence layer for the web client that holds user login info and preferences, possibly also cached results from the message queue.
- Interaction of web client with mapper: does the user get to compose queries in their own schema or just DWC?
For next week:
- Maureen will finish her list of Specify concepts by next week and will provide Donna a sample DWC file on which to base a mock-up of record results display.
- Chinua and Zhimin will integrate Donna's current work into theirs and commit a very basic version of their work into the repository.
- Zhimin hopes to have a deployment test environment ready.