Etherpad for meeting notes: http://firuta.huh.harvard.edu:9000/FP-2013Feb13
- Increasing Burn Rate.
- Preparation for call with iDigBio next week.
- Prospective meetings, development targets, ApplePie
- OA West coast (will pay expenses of the presenter). Looking for demonstration and higher level technical details of what works and doesn't with OA.
- OA East coast. (essentially same presentation - two sessions for convenience).
- Semantics in biodiversity.(opportunity to develop for publication).
- SPNHC (  ) ApplePie
- TDWG (late October) http://www.tdwg.org/homepage-news-item/article/tdwg-2013-call-for-symposia-and-workshops/
- CNH: meeting will include NEVP. Good to workshop to get feedback from the botanists present. In Vermont, July? ApplePie
- Knowledge/Interests implementation.
- NewOccurrance example for NEVP
- Progress on: Rewrititing dwFP
- Embedded Kepler
- Progress on embedded QC job.
- Work needed on actors to interact with current FP APIs.
- Annotation MS
- Task Group for Applicability Statement on OA
- SCAN TCN
- NEVP TCN
- Anosys MS
- Further work on Annotation MS rewrite
- Created new occurrence example annotation from Patrick's example.
- Meeting Damari and Kristen tomorrow.
- SCAN PEN proposal funded!
- Installed MongoDB on fp1, fp3, loaded some Occurrence data from SCAN Symbiota on fp1