Etherpad for meeting notes: http://firuta.huh.harvard.edu:9000/FP-2013Nov20
- Summary of Friday Tech Call.
- Report: Current state of Kepler work. CSV load/save actors.
- Generalizing annotation generation actor - vertnet github issue filing as second case.
- dwcFP and DarwinCore RDF guide - Need to provide more feedback.
- Report: Development status
- Symbiota Driver, appears as need from SCAN.
- Report: Progress on implementation of OAI/PMH harvesting through firewalls.
- SCAN TCN Support
- Sanity Checking, updates to AnnotationProcessor installation.
- Need to schedule visit to Arizona. Ed puts week of Jan 6 on table.
- NEVP TCN Support
- Report: Preparations to update Annotation Processor Deployment at UNH.
- Annotations in OCR/Croudsourcing pathways
- Demonstration: Duplicate finding in testbed UI from GBIF cache data
- Hackathon. Progress on setting up FP-Lite instance and development environment.
- iDigBio integration, possible schedule in February.
- FP Infrastructure
- Report: Status of FP Node Refactoring
- Need to increase burndown rate.
- Discussion: Supporting repeated QC requests for same records.
For Future meetings
- Prospective meetings, development targets.
- New occurrence annotation document ingest into Symbiota working.
- At iDigBio summit. Discussions with Patrick, Neil, Ed, iDigBio folks.