From Filtered Push Wiki
Filtered Push Wiki
This is the main page of the Filtered Push Wiki MediaWiki.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
TDWG Annotations Interest Group
- TDWG Annotations Interest Group Wiki
- The TDWG Annotatation SIG is draft charter of a | TDWG interest group on data annotation, approved (with edits, under the name Annotations Interest Group) at TDWG2010 and in the process of being added to the | TDWG website.
- TDWG2010 Annotations IG Sessions (original notes, in process of being ported to the TDWG wiki).
The Filtered Push Project
- FilteredPush is an NSF-funded project of the Harvard University Herbarium and the UMASS-Boston Biodiversity Informatics Lab to build a platform for distributed annotation of distrtibuted data. It provides feedback to the dataprovider and any other parties interested in the annotations, based on configurable filters to select notification based on attributes of the annotation or the data.
Other projects of interest
Other Biodiversity Informatics Projects in which contributers to this wiki participate or follow.
- Reed Beaman, James Macklin, Michael Donoghue, and James Hanken. 2007. Overcoming the Digitization Bottleneck in Natural History Collections: A summary report on a workshop held 7-9 September 2006 at Harvard University. http://mantis.cs.umb.edu/wiki/images/b/b3/Harvard_data_capture_wkshp_rpt_2006.pdf
- Filtered-Push: A Map-Reduce Platform for Collaborative Taxonomic Data Management. It will appear in the proceedings of CSIE 2009 http://mantis.cs.umb.edu/wiki/images/a/a8/PID797506.pdf