FP Development Documentation
From Filtered Push Wiki
Project Level Documentation
- FP-API-Library (javadoc only) - Contains the filtered push apis and interfaces that are common to all network components.
- FP-ClientHelper - Contains the RDFHandler library and xml configuration specific to each case of an instance document (identification, response, grouping and georeference annotations)
- FP-AnnotationWS (javadoc only) - Contains a RESTful webservice that exposes the RDFHandler. For use by clients (Symbiota and Morphbank) when generating rdf/xml annotation documents.
- FP-EAR (Deployment only, no docs) - Produces an ear that contains the network node and messaging system components.
- FP-Node - Contains triage, jobplanner, jobrunner and implementations of abstract job. Also exposes the access point as a webservice. For now this also contains the components that will eventually become a part of the FP-Knowledge package (code that deals with queries and inserts into a triple store).
- FP-Messaging-KVP - Contains the MySQL and JMS implementations of the messaging system.
- FP-SpecifyDriver - Code for authenticating Specify users via OAuth, translating DwC key-value-pairs to and from Specify Hibernate entities, performing lookups of persisted objects by identifier and class, very simple searching for objects by properties, and basic inserts & updates
- FP-AnnotationProcessor - Code for curators to review and respond to the annotations, and incorporate the proposed change in the annotations into the local data source when needed.
- FP-Design - Tree in sourceforge containing BOUML models, ontologies, RDF examples, and other artifacts for both prototype and production design.