User: Zhimin Wang | User: Maureen Kelly | User: Bob Morris | User: David Lowery | User: James Macklin | User:
Progress report: 1.Bob is confused about 'Ontology' with its radically different styles: OWL, PURE RDF, DUBLIN CORE DCAM ... 2. Maureen and David did the mapping Darwin core to Specify. 3. David changed the installation document with regard to the SVN change.
4. Maureen added ant build file FP-Specify project with a target for Linux.
5. Chinua and Zhimin found new JSF Face library called Prime faces, which is compatible with JSF 2.0.
6. Zhimin checked in the common package which include all the basic element need for query, query mapping, indexing process. Bob want an example document against the new query schema in WIKI and SVN.
- James wants to remember to discuss annotation standards and a schema. We led this discussion at TDWG and should lead the creation of the extension. This would be a good contribution/publication for the Filtered Push team. Amanda Neill is also anxious to have this extension for BRIT's Atrium software.
- Chinua want to know in the basic duplicate search:
(0) Can the user select the semantics of 'duplicates'? No for the demo ? Fixed three fields: collector name, collector number, date, geographical field, taxon name. three types search: regular, fuzzy, binary take a loot at GBIF portal. http://data.gbif.org/welcome.htm
(1) what fields will the result return? everything present or let user select search fields
(2) how do we group the results into facets? (3) how to we manage the facets so that when a user clicks on any of them it narrows the search? see the GBIF portal. (4)Annotation schema