- Zhimin: Semantic tools: mapping from RDB to RDF. Imported into Sesame triple store
- Chinua:configuring email notification in web client.
- James: HR forms for new grant; James completed his last week's task
- Paul: Work on HR with James; Working on Specify; Mentoring David about Specify; Experimenting with Jena
- Bob: Sysadmin on mediawiki---trying to get account generation working again; Moved svn to bdei2.cs.umb.edu; took a picture of the whiteboard with architecture, but didn't start on last week's action item to represent it online; Worked with James on HR; Most of time was on owlifying dwcterms.rdf, with increasing success---probably ready to generate Annotation examples that carry dwcterms as the content.
Bob: Zhimin should look at OWL2 profiles and the problem of unique keys removing you from OWL DL
Bob and Paul: Chinua should take care to factor his work so that other clients can use appropriate parts of it. Paul: We need a client library to expess the UI-free functionality that clients might need/want, e.g. subscription, message injection
- Bob: Fix attendance template; Fix Account generation. Ask Matt Jones et al for current attendance his CI workshop to see if any overlap with our collaborators whose schedules we might accommodate.
- James: finish setting up date for All Hands meeting.
- Next Meeting Page