From Filtered Push Wiki
Etherpad for meeting notes: http://firuta.huh.harvard.edu:9000/FP-2012May02
- Our next annual report is due at NSF no later than the end of July.
- JH will renew annual appointments for Maureen, David and Bob.
- SCAN IT meeting, 14 August; SCAN general meeting, 15-16 August. Both are in Tempe. JH will attend IT meeting and first morning of general meeting. Someone else from FP (Paul?) should attend both meetings.
- Weekly conference calls continue to develop ABI proposal with Wisconsin and KU.
- SPNHC demo mockups
- got "the" test record into Morphbank, fixed some bugs to do so
- scripted Morphbank and Symbiota test deploys and finished git-svn-sourceforge-deploy workflow
- working on AnnotationProcessor web UI according to the SPNHC mockup
- discussed with David on annotations and messaging API
travel logistics for Kuration proposal & FPush meeting:
Sat 6/16 at Harvard, and a bit of Sun 6/17
Staying at Irving House